Float Accounting can provide proactive tax minimisation and planning by utilising dozens of different strategies to reduce your taxes legally.
What Is Tax Minimisation & Planning?
Tax minimisation and planning is a proactive process where we, as your trusted accountants and business advisors, will carefully and meticulously find any available strategy for your business to legally reduce the taxes that you pay every year.
These strategies can include –
- Maximising allowable tax deductions,
- Maximising tax offsets,
- Reducing capital gains tax liability,
- And other completely legal strategies.
If you’re seeking finance, we also implement strategies and work with your broker to help you get both personal and business finance organised.
Why Is It Important?
The goal of proactive tax minimisation and planning is to ensure that your business will not pay a cent more than you need to. Through proper tax minimisation and corporate tax planning, your business can –
- Save thousands of dollars in taxes each year
- Have extra finances to focus on other areas of your business like marketing and product development
- Avoid any penalties for tax evasion and possible jail time
- Maximise wealth and investment opportunities
- Achieve true sustainable growth
What Can We Do For You?
Float Accounting has a team of business advisors, accountants, bookkeepers, and financial planners with decades of skills, knowledge, and experience in starting and growing businesses across Australia.
Along with our strong connections with well-established insurance and legal experts, we know the ins and outs of every stage of the business journey which makes us more than capable of helping you –
- Conceptualise, design, and plan the business you want to build,
- Quickly and properly register your new business for you,
- Prepare and lodge all tax and compliance obligations,
- Minimise and plan business taxes,
- Ensure all your financial statements are up-to-date and accurate,
- Protect all your business assets,
- Secure your financial data through cloud accounting,
- Manage your payroll, and
- Have all insurances and legals securely in place.
Our team can do all this so you can focus on what matters most – growing your business and doing what you must to build a better life for yourself and those who matter most to you.
Why Choose Us?
You choose Float Accounting if you want to –
- Achieve true sustainable business growth quickly,
- Establish solid foundations to withstand the test of time, the threat of volatile markets, and the challenges of an unpredictable business landscape,
- Acquire secure, intelligent, accurate, and reliable tax, compliance, accounting, and bookkeeping services,
- Make well-informed and precise strategic business decisions, and
- Ensure the future of your business, yourself, and those who matter most to you.