Float Accounting can help safeguard your business assets and wealth from creditors or other claims through completely legal means so you can have peace of mind knowing that you and your business are protected.
What Is Asset Protection?
Asset protection is a key component of financial planning that utilises highly effective strategies and action plans to safeguard business wealth and assets. Through proper financial planning and structuring techniques, you as an individual or your business as an entity can limit creditors’ access to valuable resources while staying within legal boundaries.
Effective asset protection services like the ones we provide help insulate assets in a legal manner without engaging in illegal practices like concealment or hiding of assets, contempt, fraudulent transfers, tax evasion, or bankruptcy fraud. Our advice is that effective asset protection should begin before any claim or liability occurs like securing asset protection permits and building asset protection trust since it is usually too late to initiate any worthwhile protection after the fact.
Why Is It Important?
As a business owner, operating and owing a business comes with many risks and pitfalls. While turning profit is the ultimate goal, you must also protect your business from claims and lawsuits.
Asset protection is important to –
- Safeguard business assets and wealth from taxation, seizure, or other losses
- Minimise or avoid risks for future claims and lawsuits
- Prepare yourself and your business with legal strategies and action plans against various eventualities
- Have the peace of mind knowing that you and your business are protected from unscrupulous or unfortunate circumstances
What Can We Do For You?
Float Accounting has a team of business advisors, accountants, bookkeepers, and financial planners with decades of skills, knowledge, and experience in starting and growing businesses across Australia.
Along with our strong connections with well-established insurance and legal experts, we know the ins and outs of every stage of the business journey which makes us more than capable of helping you –
- Conceptualise, design, and plan the business you want to build,
- Quickly and properly register your new business for you,
- Prepare and lodge all tax and compliance obligations,
- Minimise and plan business taxes,
- Ensure all your financial statements are up-to-date and accurate,
- Protect all your business assets,
- Secure your financial data through cloud accounting,
- Manage your payroll, and
- Have all insurances and legals securely in place.
Our team can do all this so you can focus on what matters most – growing your business and doing what you must to build a better life for yourself and those who matter most to you.
Why Choose Us?
You choose Float Accounting if you want to –
- Achieve true sustainable business growth quickly,
- Establish solid foundations to withstand the test of time, the threat of volatile markets, and the challenges of an unpredictable business landscape,
- Acquire secure, intelligent, accurate, and reliable tax, compliance, accounting, and bookkeeping services,
- Make well-informed and precise strategic business decisions, and
- Ensure the future of your business, yourself, and those who matter most to you.