Float Accounting can help you protect your business from potential risks by helping you establish a solid and reliable insurance and legal framework with our legal and insurance partners.
What Is Insurance & Legal Advice?
Insurance and legal advice is a risk management exercise where you utilise practical yet highly effective insurance and legal measures provided by skilled, qualified, and experienced specialists to protect your business from unscrupulous or unfortunate circumstances such as illegal claims, baseless lawsuits, hostile takeovers, outright fraud, unwanted loss, and the like.
For years, we have worked with well-established and respected insurance and legal services providers to offer clients business legal advice as well as insurance legal advice. Our team can provide everything you need to safeguard not just your businesses, assets, and wealth but also the safety and well-being of yourself and those who matter most to you like your friends and family.
How Can We Help?
With our long history of helping businesses like yours grow, we have seen a lot of different types of businesses across many industries who have suffered incredible losses as a result of not having the proper insurances and legal framework to support them when lawsuits and takeovers came. Whether it is small business legal advice or large business insurance advice, we are here for you.
Having the proper insurances and legal advice are important to –
- Protect your business, your assets, your wealth, and yourself from loss in the unfortunate case of liability claims, lawsuits, and the like
- Cover for costly damages and expenses from accidents, natural disasters, and other unforeseen circumstances
- Meet government safety protocols and quality standards to avoid penalties, fines, and even jail time
- Have peace of mind knowing that you have measures in place to safeguard your business and yourself
What Can We Do For You?
Float Accounting has a team of business advisors, accountants, bookkeepers, and financial planners with decades of skills, knowledge, and experience in starting and growing businesses across Australia.
Along with our strong connections with well-established insurance and legal experts, we know the ins and outs of every stage of the business journey which makes us more than capable of helping you –
- Conceptualise, design, and plan the business you want to build,
- Quickly and properly register your new business for you,
- Prepare and lodge all tax and compliance obligations,
- Minimise and plan business taxes,
- Ensure all your financial statements are up-to-date and accurate,
- Protect all your business assets,
- Secure your financial data through cloud accounting,
- Manage your payroll, and
- Have all insurances and legals securely in place.
Our team can do all this so you can focus on what matters most – growing your business and doing what you must to build a better life for yourself and those who matter most to you.
Why Choose Us?
You choose Float Accounting if you want to –
- Achieve true sustainable business growth quickly,
- Establish solid foundations to withstand the test of time, the threat of volatile markets, and the challenges of an unpredictable business landscape,
- Acquire secure, intelligent, accurate, and reliable tax, compliance, accounting, and bookkeeping services,
- Make well-informed and precise strategic business decisions, and
- Ensure the future of your business, yourself, and those who matter most to you.