Float Accounting helps your business integrate with Xero and other cloud applications to transition your business onto the cloud.
What Are Xero & Cloud Apps?
Xero is an online cloud-based accounting software specifically designed to connect you, the business owner, to your accountants and bookkeepers as well as your bank and can help your business become Single Touch Payroll (STP) compliant. The Xero cloud-based accounting system is used by thousands of businesses across Australia and around the world.
Cloud applications are software like Xero or other programs that allows safe and secure access to your business data from anywhere and at any time using any device over the internet.
Examples of useful cloud computing business applications include –
- Google Drive
- And more.
Why Is It Important?
Cloud applications such as Xero and the like can make your life so much more easier with how fast, easy, and secure you can access and manage your business data online.
Xero and cloud apps are important to –
- Gain cost-effective technological solutions to streamline business systems and processes so your business is more efficient
- Save money by not having less physical infrastructures like computer networks, data storage devices, and the like with data all up in the cloud
- Secure all your financial information through innovative measures like double or triple factor authentication, anti-malware, multiple layers of security software, data backup and recovery, and the like
- Future proof your business by adapting to digital transformation
- Have the competitive edge against competitors who are using out-of-date or obsolete systems and processes
What Can We Do For You?
Float Accounting has a team of business advisors, accountants, bookkeepers, and financial planners with decades of skills, knowledge, and experience in starting and growing businesses across Australia.
Along with our strong connections with well-established insurance and legal experts, we know the ins and outs of every stage of the business journey which makes us more than capable of helping you –
- Conceptualise, design, and plan the business you want to build,
- Quickly and properly register your new business for you,
- Prepare and lodge all tax and compliance obligations,
- Minimise and plan business taxes,
- Ensure all your financial statements are up-to-date and accurate,
- Protect all your business assets,
- Secure your financial data through cloud accounting,
- Manage your payroll, and
- Have all insurances and legals securely in place.
Our team can do all this so you can focus on what matters most – growing your business and doing what you must to build a better life for yourself and those who matter most to you.
Why Choose Us?
You choose Float Accounting if you want to –
- Achieve true sustainable business growth quickly,
- Establish solid foundations to withstand the test of time, the threat of volatile markets, and the challenges of an unpredictable business landscape,
- Acquire secure, intelligent, accurate, and reliable tax, compliance, accounting, and bookkeeping services,
- Make well-informed and precise strategic business decisions, and
- Ensure the future of your business, yourself, and those who matter most to you.