Float Accounting can provide you with full assistance and support in the correct and timely preparation and lodgment of financial reports, business activity statements (BAS), and tax returns.
What Are BAS, Financial Reports, & Tax Returns?
Business activity statements (BAS) are forms that are issued by and need to be submitted back to the Australian Tax Office (ATO) either on a monthly or a quarterly basis. These will help you report and pay for goods and services tax (GST), pay as you go (PAYG) installments, PAYG withholding tax, and other applicable taxes.
Financial reports are detailed written records that show the business activities and financial performance of your business which are audited to ensure accuracy for tax, financing, and investment purposes.
Tax returns are forms your business must lodge with the government each year that shows how much money your business earns and reports your tax obligations and deductions.Book A Free Consultation
Why Is It Important?
BAS, financial reports, and tax returns are required by the government to be prepared and lodged on time every time throughout the year so you can properly calculate how much tax you need to pay or that the ATO owes to you.
- BAS statement preparation is important so that you will know exactly how much you will pay for GST, PAYG, fringe benefits tax (FBT), luxury car tax (LCT), wine equalisation tax (WET), and other applicable taxes to your business.
- Financial reports are important so that you and the government to know the activities and financial performance of your business. For you, it is important so you can make data-driven strategic business decisions. For the government, it is important so they know exactly the right taxes to charge your business.
- Tax returns are important as they help you make sure you’re not over or underpaying on tax. Not doing these right can cost you money in paying more than you need to in tax or worse, getting large penalties from the government for not paying enough and that is why precise and accurate tax preparation services are crucial.
What Can We Do For You?
Float Accounting has a team of business advisors, accountants, bookkeepers, and financial planners with decades of skills, knowledge, and experience in starting and growing businesses across Australia.
Along with our strong connections with well-established insurance and legal experts, we know the ins and outs of every stage of the business journey which makes us more than capable of helping you –
- Conceptualise, design, and plan the business you want to build,
- Quickly and properly register your new business for you,
- Prepare and lodge all tax and compliance obligations,
- Minimise and plan business taxes,
- Ensure all your financial statements are up-to-date and accurate,
- Protect all your business assets,
- Secure your financial data through cloud accounting,
- Manage your payroll, and
- Have all insurances and legals securely in place.
Our team can do all this so you can focus on what matters most – growing your business and doing what you must to build a better life for yourself and those who matter most to you.Book A Free Consultation
Why Choose Us?
You choose Float Accounting if you want to –
- Achieve true sustainable business growth quickly,
- Establish solid foundations to withstand the test of time, the threat of volatile markets, and the challenges of an unpredictable business landscape,
- Acquire secure, intelligent, accurate, and reliable tax, compliance, accounting, and bookkeeping services,
- Make well-informed and precise strategic business decisions, and
- Ensure the future of your business, yourself, and those who matter most to you.