Float Accounting can provide you with an all-in-one business performance dashboard where you can securely and quickly access and see all your business data and financial transactions from anywhere, at any time, and using any device.
What Is A Business Performance Dashboard?
A business performance dashboard is a digitised summary of how your business is performing in any given time period. It collates all your financial statements and business data into a system that can provide on-the-spot overview of what is really going on with your business.
What we provide goes beyond any ordinary business performance dashboard Excel spreadsheet. Through the latest innovations in cloud accounting and CRM technology, we can a provide you with a business performance dashboard that can show your –
- Business KPIs
- Profitability Metrics
- Cashflow Forecasts
- Margins and Ratios
- Efficiency and Liquidity
- Growth Projections
- Business Financial Health
- And so much more.
Why Is It Important?
Imagine knowing exactly how your business is performing by simply picking up your mobile phone or opening your laptop. You can see detailed, up-to-date, and accurate numbers of all aspects of your business.
Through our business intelligence dashboards and performance scorecards, you will be able to –
- Get the latest information about financial transactions with a quick glance
- Make timely data-driven strategic business decisions that will help your business grow
- See areas of your business that you need to improve, change, or remove
- Gain secure access to all your business data anywhere and at any time literally at the tip of your fingers
- Know everything about what is happening to your business in real time
What Can We Do For You?
Float Accounting has a team of business advisors, accountants, bookkeepers, and financial planners with decades of skills, knowledge, and experience in starting and growing businesses across Australia.
Along with our strong connections with well-established insurance and legal experts, we know the ins and outs of every stage of the business journey which makes us more than capable of helping you –
- Conceptualise, design, and plan the business you want to build,
- Quickly and properly register your new business for you,
- Prepare and lodge all tax and compliance obligations,
- Minimise and plan business taxes,
- Ensure all your financial statements are up-to-date and accurate,
- Protect all your business assets,
- Secure your financial data through cloud accounting,
- Manage your payroll, and
- Have all insurances and legals securely in place.
Our team can do all this so you can focus on what matters most – growing your business and doing what you must to build a better life for yourself and those who matter most to you.
Why Choose Us?
You choose Float Accounting if you want to –
- Achieve true sustainable business growth quickly,
- Establish solid foundations to withstand the test of time, the threat of volatile markets, and the challenges of an unpredictable business landscape,
- Acquire secure, intelligent, accurate, and reliable tax, compliance, accounting, and bookkeeping services,
- Make well-informed and precise strategic business decisions, and
- Ensure the future of your business, yourself, and those who matter most to you.